ADFEST has begun to unveil its 2018 program with FINCH, MassiveMusic, MPC, Carat, Contagious and ADK all joining the line-up, with many more speakers yet to be announced.
Kem Suraphongchai, ADFEST’s Festival Director says: “Although we have only just begun to reveal our ADFEST 2018 program, I can confidently say it will be our strongest line-up yet in our 21-year history.”
Once again, ADFEST 2018 will be divided into two streams: Craft@ADFEST (21 - 22 March) or Creative@ADFEST (23 - 24 March). Whereas Craft@ADFEST is dedicated to production, digital, and technology trends involving VR, production, sound and VFX, Creative@ADFEST is focused on pushing the boundaries of the creative and communication industry.
ADFEST is delighted to announce the following speakers:
- Greg Attwells, IP Strategist at FINCH in Sydney, is presenting a session called ‘Female Creative Technologists Are Going to Save the World’
- Tamon Fujimi, Business Development Manager at MassiveMusic, Tokyois giving a talk called, ‘ Dear Marketeers: Here’s Why You Should Stop Procrastinating on Music’
- Barry Greaves, VFX Supervisor at MPC Shanghai, is hosting a session called ‘Digital Darwinism: Bringing the Next Level of Character Creation to Advertising’
- Adam Bow, Head of Content, APAC at Carat Asia Pacificis talking all about ‘Entertainment: From Category to Culture’
- Rob Sherlock & Chris Gurneywill present one of our most popular annual sessions, ‘ADK Presents Young Lotus Workshop 2018: You Are What You Consume’. Sherlock is Chief Executive Officer of ADK Global, while Gurney is Regional ECD of ADK Global.
- Last but not least, Paul Kemp-Robertson, Co-Founder of Contagious Communications in London, is returning to ADFEST to present a session with the intriguing title, ‘How to Win in 2018: Contagious Trends for Future-Proof Brands’.
You’ll find more details about the ADFEST 2018 program and session times, and information about purchasing delegate passes, on our website, www.ADFEST.com