We have an exciting opportunity for a SEM Marketing Manager to work with our global CPG client for an assignment for the next 6 months.
This is an ideal opportunity for a SEM Marketing Manager that is insights driven and highly hands on in SEM platforms.
The SEM Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop and execute Paid Media campaigns across Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Set up and optimize search bid/ campaign management in native tools + platforms like DoubleClick, Marin, and Kenshoo
- Identify campaign expansion and testing opportunities to increase performance.
- Discover competitive gaps, and provide recommendations to improve.
- Conduct keyword search and develop content recommendations
- Conduct search query mining to optimize keywords to improve performance.
- Analyze search data and translate insights into actionable next steps.
- Review and analyze diagnostic metrics to determine optimizations needed to improve performance, (ad groups, keyword adjustments, copy, landing page selection, etc.)
The SEM Marketing Manager MUST HAVE:
- Google AdWords, Analytics, and Editor experience
- KPI performance improvement based on campaign optimization.
- A/B Testing Experience
Tell us why you're the ideal fit for our global CPG client TODAY!